13 April, 2012

Battle Road 2012: Tomorrow!

I'm in a state of disbelief that tomorrow is Battle Road 2012 at Minute Man National Historic Park. This year is flying by, and before we know it this year's reenacting season will be over.

Tomorrow is my first big reenactment. I'm nervous, and excited, and feel completely unprepared! But it will be fun, the weather is going to be outstanding (which I attribute to me, finally getting to attend!), and I can't wait to get on with it. It will be an early, and long day, but an exciting one, too!

God save the King!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was a really great event! Planning on a recap soon, I'm in the middle of sewing an apron and a shift (which i will poster about soon, too!) and the computer room is *hot.*

      Delete
  2. I saw you at the Battle Road- you looked great, wonderful outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you Julia! You should have come up and said hello, I would have loved to meet a blog reader!

      Delete